- Slab Size: 3000 x 1400 mm, 3200 x 1600 mm
- Cut-to-size: 1200 x 1200 mm, 800 x 800 mm, 1200 x 800 mm, 600 x 600 mm, 300 x 300 mm, 300 x 600 mm or customized.
- Counter tops: 48”x26″. 70”x26″, 78×26″, 96″x 26″, 108″x 26″
- Island tops: 72″x 36″, 96″x 36″, 96″x 40″, 108″x 44″
- Vanity tops: 22″x 25″, 22″x 31″, 22″x37″, 22″x49″, 22″x61″, 22″x 73″
- Thickness: 12 mm,15 mm,18 mm,20 mm,30 mm
- Bulk Density: 2.45
- Plainness: 0.05%
- Thickness Tolerance: +/-1mm
- Surface Finishing: Polished, honed or other specified finish
- Mohs Hardness: Grade 7
- Radioactivity: NO
- Water Absorption: 0.02%
Quartz countertops Advantages:
Stain, heat and scratch resistant
Quartz stone surfaces resist stain, heat and scratch and hard as granite. it will not stain like marble or granite, and will not warp or burn like other solid plastic surfaces.
Due to its physical characteristics, Quartz stone is maintenance-free material on the market. It is easy to clean with soap and water or an over-the-counter cleaner. It does not require the use of sealers or impregnation.
Wide applications and more colors
Widely used as inner wall cladding, flooring, kitchen countertops, bathroom vanity tops,
table tops, bench tops, office desk tops.
More than 100 colors available and can be customized according to customer’s design.
The quartz stone surface is composed of 93% natural quartz stone and 7% environmental friendly resin, pigments, no radiation.
- 12 mm thickness :170 slabs
- 15 mm thickness:140 slabs
- 20 mm thickness: 105 slabs
- 30 mm thickness: 70 slabs
By wooden bundle and 1×20′ loading capacity
- Color difference control
- 100% inspected by experienced QC.
Quartz kitchen countertops, bathroom vanity tops, floor tiles, wall tiles, window sill and others.